- Energy focused private equity fund seeking Acquisitions Associate / VP of Acquisitions with upstream E&P background
- Above Market Pay with Significant Bonus Upside and Equity
- Very young, lean, and entrepreneurial company without a hierarchy.
- First investment vehicle is a PE Fund that buys oil minerals in the Permian and Eagle Ford basins - you will be the leader of all of the deals
- You will run financial analysis, legal work, title work, understand quality of the acreage we’re acquiring, economics of lessee (E&P operator), work with our geologist, negotiate with the seller, work with our landmen to source deals, etc.
- You're the rainmaker of all the deals we ever do. Teamleader. Quarterback. Most important member of the company. You must have vision. Be pioneering.
- Significant upward mobility potential - over time you will run your own PE funds within our overall asset management company and have equity in those, etc.
- Can come from PE or public equity background
- Can be Texas or NYC based - flexible with hours, where you work from, etc., or you can work from our NYC midtown office
- Must have Upstream oil and gas experience
- In depth understanding of US oil and gas basins (Permian and Eagle Ford)