The SVP Sales, Oil & Gas
is responsible for strategizing and enhancing the function of a large sales organization, consisting of regional sales teams spanning North America, toward achieving annual and long term revenue growth objectives across all assigned markets and geographies, including working cross functionally with leadership at the divisional and corporate level to ensure the company is focused to meet the needs of its customers and end markets, while continuing to grow profitably.Responsibilities Of The SVP Sales, Oil & Gas
Requirements Of The SVP Sales, Oil & Gas
- Lead complex sales teams with National Accounts, Local Accounts, Product and/or line of business specialization. In addition to complex product portfolio.
- Hands-on leadership of major account sales and delivery.
- Selling OFS to O&G Majors, Independents (Mid-Cap), Minors, Consulting, Drill Rig Owner Operators (Drilling Contractors
- Oversight of minimum of $500 Million direct sales revenue with year on year growth.
- Selling services to the upstream market segments; specifically front-end Seismic Services, Drilling (drilling fluids and solids control, drilling rentals), Completions, O&G Production (fluids transport) and downhole well maintenance.
- Complete quarterly account, management and sales reviews for growth initiatives and activity with direct reports.
- Screen, hire, train and continually evaluate sales personnel; Ensure professional development of sales team personnel.
- Leads strategy for business development and profitable growth in the Oil & Gas lines of business.
- Leads annual planning/budgeting process for applicable lines of business in all geographies in the region.
- Must be the subject matter expert and develop and implement a viable strategic plan for the Oil & Gas business.
- Monitor and report line of business performance by Vertical, Region, and business unit.
- Report to senior management on industry trends, market information, and competitive analysis
- BS/BA Bachelor’s in Engineering, Business or comparable field
- MS/MA Masters Preferred
- Must have extensive knowledge of the Oil & Gas sales business.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Understanding sales process, sales compensation and P&Ls.
- Effective verbal and written communication and organizational skills.
- 50%+ travel required.
- Ability to work with a variety of managers, each with different skills and personalities
- Ability to use various computer programs ie excel, word, PowerPoint etc.
- Ability to work with both Union and Non Union Facilities
- Excellent negotiating skills
is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout North America. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the small quantity generator market.
Headquartered in Norwell, Massachusetts, Clean Harbors has waste disposal facilities and service locations throughout the United States and Canada, as well as Mexico and Puerto Rico.
We offer competitive salaries and progressive benefits including health, dental, life insurance, 401K, generous paid time off, tuition reimbursement and more. We offer a drug free work environment and require a pre-employment drug screen. All Applicants are subject to pre-employment security background checks, and some positions may require pre-employment physical fitness for duty tests.Benefits
Clean Harbors offers all eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package including Competitive annual salary (CBPP Competency Based Pay Program) Opportunities for growth, development and internal promotion Health, Dental and Life Insurance 401K, tuition reimbursement, and generous paid time off Company paid certifications, licenses and training
To learn more about our company visit us at www.cleanharbors.com
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.CHPSK