CP Energy, a privately owned midstream company, is seeking a driven, results-oriented individual for the position of Crude Oil Marketing Representative in Midland, Texas.
As part of the Business Development team, this position is responsible to originate, cultivate, and lead commercial initiatives to grow the Company’s crude oil transportation and marketing activities in and around the Permian Basin.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Initiate and expand CP Energy’s crude oil transportation and marketing lines of business
- Establish sales, marketing, transportation, and storage contracts
- Develop and implement growth strategies
- Identify and produce leads for business development projects
- Set and deliver profit targets
- Nurture industry relationships
- Provide timely responses to customers and supplier needs
- Actively engage with operations to maximize customer service and asset utilization
Preferred Candidate Requirements include:
- 5+ years direct experience in crude oil transportation or marketing
- Outstanding organization and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated good judgment, attention to detail, and analytical thinking abilities
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Remarkable work ethic and initiative
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
CP Energy is headquartered in Edmond, Oklahoma and has operations throughout Texas, Oklahoma, and New Mexico. For more information, visit www.cpenergy.com.
Interested candidates should submit their resume and other credentials via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.