C&J Energy Services is one of the most dynamic companies in the oilfield services industry. We are an energetic, fast-moving leader, offering the most in-demand services and operating in the hottest shale regions. Our company went public in 2011 and has achieved record growth ever since. Our rapid success allows us to offer great opportunities at all levels of our company, which is why the best people in the business want to join our ranks. Perhaps you will be the next.JOB TITLE
: Credit Collections AnalystEssential Responsibilties
The Credit & Collections Analyst will be responsible for collecting on current and past due invoices.
Required Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- They will be responsible to monitor the collection of past due accounts, making collection calls to resolve complex credit problems independently and to develop.
- Maintain sound relationships with customers and sales team.
- They will be responsible to monitor accounts and resolve any disputes.
- Accountable for reducing delinquency for assigned accounts.
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative relationships with clients and the sales team.
- High volume phone calls to assigned customers to insure prompt payment
- Reconcile customer disputes as they pertain to payment of outstanding balances that re due
- They will be responsible for sending out statements on a monthly basis, and bi-weekly over credit limit reports.
- The responsibilities will also include assisting with credit requests and credit forms.
- The results of the effective performance will be to maximize sales opportunities and to minimize credit losses while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Strong Analytical and reasoning skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Detail Oriented.
- Should demonstrate a can-do attitude.
- A high level of intelligence & integrity
- Bachelor's in accounting or Finance
- 1+ years' experience in a similar role, preferably dealing with Oil and Gas companies